विकिबुक्स:जुने मुखपृष्ठ १
Install Mangal Font[संपादन]
- Download the 'Mangal' Font from here
- Click on Start - Settings - Control Panel - Fonts
- Choose File - Install New Fonts... option.
- Select the path where you just downloaded the new font and click on ok.
Install fonts from BBC site[संपादन]
Do you see boxes or hindi text with a lot of spelling mistakes? In either case, you have to click on "Hindi Font Download" link on the BBC Hindi page and install the .exe file. Restart your computer. If you still can not read hindi / marathi wiki pages, follow these instructions.
- Start IE.
- Goto Tools - Internet Options...
- Click on "Fonts..." button on General Tab.
- Select Devnagari in the "Language script" list.
- Select the font that appears on the left (Raghu8) and click on OK.
- Restart IE.
Windows XP has all of the fonts in-built. So you don't have to install anything.
Windows 98 + IE 5 users will be able to read the Unicode enabled sites, once the font is installed. But they will not be able to write in Unicode. If you are keen on writing in Unicode, install the latest and fastest browser, firefox.
All other users will be able to read as well as write in Unicode.
How to write in Devnagari?[संपादन]
the Best way to write in Devnagari is use [Baraha 6.0 http:www.baraha.com]
Type "aap kaise hai?" in the text box provided on the following page and then click on "Translate".
The hindi text output displayed in the second box can be copied and pasted into wikipedia or any other blog software like blogger.com, MSN Spaces or rediff.
The discussion about bugs and improvements is going on at echarcha.com Please visit the following page and ask for enhancements to the developers.
Another online tool: http://www.giitaayan.com/x.htm
The plans for mr, hi and sa wikis[संपादन]
The encyclopedia, dictionary, quotes and wikinews projects are very successful in English. The Indian languages like Marathi, Hindi and Sanskrit will take years to achieve what they have achieved in just 4 years, for the lack of volunteers and technology.
I will suggest that to develop the Indian wikis, we must concentrate on a single project at a time.
- Ancient Sanskrit script like "Rigveda" can be written in encyclopedia, though it will be moved to "sources" over a period of time.
- Marathi Wikibooks are primarily for books written by wikipedians but can contain copyright free books like "Dyaneshwari"
- Once we have atleast 100 volunteers we can request for wikinews in Marathi and Hindi that will be the star attraction for those we are proud of their language.
- भाप्रसं मुंबई येथील संग्रह
- युनिकोड वाचनात समस्या असल्यास
- युनिकोड लिखाण चेन्नई
- युनिकोड लिखाण कलूसा